Schumann Resonance & Solar Activity Updates
On this page you'll find updates and links to other pages with even more recent updates.
Want to know more about the Schumann Resonance and Solar activity in general?
How to reduce the impact on you?
as in all other cases of external factors that can affect you, your mood, your energy, your emotional state, Grounding and and other grounding-related tools (like meditation and yoga for example) can help making a huge difference in your life.
Therefor I strongly recommend you to have a look here to see how easily and effectively you can counter most of the effects.
Click the orange Grounding button.
Up to date info on the current Schumann Resonance:
Up to date solar activity:
- 7/15 09:00 Since midnight UTC the frequency has stabilized on the base value of 7.83 Hz and all the other parameters have values reduced to a minimum. The calm began at 15 UTC yesterday, 12 hours ago.
- 7/14 20:30 The frequency is slowly rising back to the base value of 7.83 Hz, the Amplitude is flat calm.
- 7/14 17:00 Today's activity lasted about 4 hours, from 10 to 14 UTC, also the frequency in this period had wide variations and then returned to normal values from 15 UTC.
- 7/14 12:30 The Frequency continued to decrease further to 7.34 Hz around 12 UTC, simultaneously with the maximum peak of Power 44, happened at 11:30 UTC.
- 7/14 11:00 A rapid drop in Frequency that began at 9 UTC and reached 7.50 Hz was followed at 10 by an increase in the Amplitude value that reached Power 15 immediately, followed by a further increase while the frequency remains below 7.50 Hz.
- 7/13 19:00 Steep drop of Frequency down to 7.40 Hz, seems the same Frequency pattern as the previous days.
- 7/13 17:00 The only thing to note is the drop in frequency in the last two or three hours, at the time of this update it has reached 7.50 Hz.
- 7/13 15:30 For the third consecutive day, the frequency graph appears to be a copy of that of the previous days.
- 7/13 08:30 In the new charts the peak at Power 17 is reported shortly after 00 in the local timeline, corresponding to 17 UTC, so it is not a movement that technically belong to today in Universal Time. A movement belonging to today is the isolated, very modest peak at Power 10, which occurred at 4 UTC.
- 7/12 22:30 Frequency returned to the base value after about 8 hours of downward swings that began at 13 UTC. The period from 15 to 17 was the most intense with the maximum movement of the amplitude at Power 57. From 16 a large movement of the Quality began, which lasted until 21 when also the Frequency returned to normal.
- 7/12 17:00 The movement lasted little more than a hour from 15 UTC. The maximum was reached after 30 minutes at Power 58. This movement correspondend to the start of a Frequency decrease to and below 7.50 Hz.
- 7/12 15:45 A sudden peak started at 15 UTC and quickly reached Power 35 rising.
- 7/12 15:00 Second day of almost total calm, apart from minor short movements. Frequency seems to have assumed a 24-hour cycle as the shape of today's graph matches almost perfectly with that of the previous day. The same happen with the Quality.
- 7/12 10:30 The total calm was interrupted by some isolated short-lived movements, the most significant of which occurred just before 3 UTC and reached Power 18.
- 7/11 17:00 A day of almost total calm, only a very light activity that did not pass Power 12 around 16 UTC with a tail of light ondulations. The Frequency at the time of this update is slightly oscillating above 7.60 Hz.
- 7/10 20:30 Today's activity took place in two periods, the first from 21 (yesterday) until 1 UTC today with two peaks, the first at Power 29 shortly before 23 UTC and the second at Power 44 at 24 UTC. The second period of activity was much more intense and started at 7:30 UTC and lasted about 6 hours, until 1 pm. The first peak reached Power 54 at 7, the second peak reached Power 82 at 8:30 UTC. From 8 to 9:30 UTC the Amplitude remained constantly above Power 70.
- 7/10 07:00 The frequency started to slowly rise from 3 UTC while after the last movement of the Amplitude, around midnight UTC, it returned back to normal values with sporadic peaks below Power 15. A rapid drop in frequency after hitting the highest value of these past few days started at 6 UTC and has triggered a new sudden spike that is passing Power 55 at 7.
February - April 2020
- 12/29 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted 13 hours, from 23 (yesterday) to 12 UTC (today), the average was about Power 70 and only once, briefly for about 15 minutes around 8 UTC, the amplitude went below Power 40. Graphically it looks like a column of light.
- 12/29 13:30 UTC – In the second part of the day shown in the graph it is highlighted how the intensity of the variations has remained substantially unchanged and has generated the strongest peak of the day at Power 93. It seems that, suddenly as they started, the movements have rapidly dropped to normal values at 12 UTC.
- 12/29 09:00 UTC – The situation changed suddenly at 23 UTC when a series of movements began and led the amplitude values to reach Power 72 at 7 UTC, from that moment onward the amplitude remained on values between Power 65 and Power 80 with the peak maximum at Power 82 at 1:30 and 2 UTC..
- 12/28 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/27 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/27 13:30 UTC – What appears to be all of today’s activity took place in four hours, from 4 to 8 UTC. During this period there were 4 peaks, each stronger than the previous one, and the last one at 7:30 UTC at Power 38 was the strongest.
- 12/26 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/25 17:00 UTC – The activity seems to be in slight and constant decline, today two slight peaks, the first at Power 18 at 3 UTC, the second at Power 12 at 12: 30 UTC.
- 12/24 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted for about eight hours, from 2 to 10 UTC, the highest values occurred between 6 and 7: 30 UTC and reached Power 27.
- 12/23 17:00 UTC – Power 34 isolated at 10:30 UTC was all the activity for today.
- 12/22 17:00 UTC – Today we could say that total calm lasted only 4 hours, from 5 to 9 UTC, the variations for the rest of time were not significant, apart from those previously reported.
- 12/22 09:30 UTC – After several days of almost absolute calm, yesterday’s evening UTC time we had about 4 hours of significant activity, from 15 to 19 UTC. During this period the amplitude values remained for most of the time above Power 30 with the maximum at Power 37 at 18:30 UTC.
- 12/21 17:00 UTC – A slight activity began today in the last hours shown in the graph, the first change in amplitude occurred just before 5 UTC at Power 18 followed by minor variations. Shortly after 15 UTC the movements became more intense with first Power 31 and then the maximum of today’s chart at Power 35 just before 17 UTC.
- 12/20 17:00 UTC – Today it was still calm, the little variations seen in the graph reached Power 11.
- 12/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/18 17:00 UTC – Technically we had an event that stands out as often happens lately on the 17th of the month, a peak at Power 17 on December 17th at 19 UTC (corresponding to today’s 2 am on the chart). For the rest, still calm.
- 12/17 17:00 UTC – Calm, many consecutive days of complete cam are not common.
- 12/16 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/15 17:00 UTC – Another calm day, just a wriggle at 3 UTC that reached Power 15.
- 12/14 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/13 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/13 11:00 UTC – Significant activity even today and as in the last few days consisted mainly in isolated peaks. Those of today were 2, very strong, the first at 6 UTC reached Power 60, the second shortly after at 6:40 UTC reached Power 51.
- 12/12 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/12 14:00 UTC – There we have it, the Coincidence 17 again today, the Amplitude has reached Power 74 between 16 and 17 on the chart. corresponding to 9-10 UTC. In this case we could start thinking about how many times it must happen before it becomes impossible…
- 12/12 07:30 UTC – It is clearly a time of pillars, even today we had 30 very intense minutes; from 6 to 6:30 UTC there was the first movement with the amplitude values that reached Power 63 shortly after 6 UTC.
- 12/11 17:00 UTC – Calm continued.
- 12/10 17:00 UTC – After the umpteenth “Coincidence 17” it has been calm.
- 12/10 11:30 UTC – Powerful activity once more, even if limited in time. It was calm until just after 3 UTC when a first isolated peak reached Power 54. From 5:30 to 6:30 it was the most intense part with the maximum value at Power 67. The last peak so far is was reached near 17 h on the chart, 10 UTC, and was at P50.
- 12/9 17:00 UTC – The short but intense period of activity was all for today.
- 12/9 11:30 UTC – It is no surprise that today this strong peak occurred and reached Power 74, it would have been a surprise if it had been a calm day. This strong series of movements lasted about 50 minutes, from 8:40 to 9:40 UTC, at 9:15 the maximum value.
- 12/8 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/8 11:30 UTC – The situation today shows total calm until around 10 UTC when very slight variations in Amplitude started.
- 12/7 17:00 UTC – Much of today’s activity has been concentrated in the first part of the UTC day, from midnight until 6, where maximum values have been reached. Other slight sporadic variations at P15 also occurred at 10: 30 UTC.
- 12/7 09:00 UTC – After the record high of yesterday the variations continued sporadically at lower levels, the maximums were around Power 15. From midnight UTC a very active phase started again which kept the Amplitude above Power 50 for about 4 hours, from 1 to 5 UTC; during this period the maximum value achieved was Power 64.
- 12/6 17:00 UTC – After the incredible Amplitude spike at Power 158 other strong movements continued, the period of activity in which the Amplitude has been above 100 lasted about 1 hour, from 7:45 am to 8:45 UTC. At 10:30 UTC there was a further flicker at Power 28, after which a slight background activity continues.
- 12/6 10:30 UTC – The today’s graph began in a condition of general calm until 3 am UTC when the variations started. Immediately they reached Power 32 at 4 UTC; the movements continued with less magnitude until 7:45 UTC when some impressive movements started and reached Power 100 in around 15 minutes, at 8 UTC. This, despite the already impressive value, is still not the maximum for today, at 8:30 am the amplitude has further increased and reached an incredible Power 158, the most powerful peak of the last 2 years! In addition to the main and the amplitude graphs, the massive variation can also be seen in the other two charts, the Quality, which shows a value of 25, and that of the frequency of the SR, which shows a value of 8.80.
- 12/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 12/4 17:00 UTC – Yesterday we saw a single peak, today the activity was very similar, 2 peaks, one at Power 23 at 21:30 UTC yesterday and another today at Power 19 this morning at 1:30 UTC. For the rest of the day it was calm.
- 12/3 17:00 UTC – Total calm, the only wriggle at 7 UTC reached Power 13.
- 12/2 17:00 UTC – Today the activity was not long lasting but very intense, in addition to the previous peak, which marked the beginning of the active period at 8:30 UTC, after a while, at 9 UTC, there was the maximum of today at Power 55, this was followed shortly after by a further movement on the 30s after which, from 10 UTC, the calm returned. Still, another movement around 17 hours of the graph.
- 12/2 09:30 UTC – Today’s chart shows once again a stato of calm, the last significant peak at Power 20 was Nov. 30 at 19 UTC so it took about 36 hours before the amplitude values returned above P10. Today, however, it’s back, the peak was at Power 37 8:30 UTC.
- 12/1 17:00 UTC – A single peak isolated at Power 25 in the first part of today’s chart and then calm.
- 11/24 09:00 UTC – As you can see in the graph of the of the last 3 days the increase in the power of the variations has always been constant, one day after another. On the 22nd, during the activity phase, we got to Power 30, on the 23rd it was P57 and today, for now, we are at Power 68. Today’s activity started at 1 UTC, after about 6 hours of calm, the first maximum reached briefly time P35 to reach P50, around 4 UTC, and the maximum Power 68 just before 7 UTC.
- 11/23 17:00 UTC – What started at 3 am UTC this morning is a period of intense activity that is still in progress and that for a period of 12 hours maintained the amplitude values on the Power 25 average. Today’s peak reached Power 57 at 14:30 UTC.
- 11/23 11:00 UTC – The period of calm lasted about 14 hours, it was interrupted today at 3 UTC when quite significant variations began which, within two hours, brought the amplitude values between Power 25 and 30. Remaining constantly on those values, at 8 am UTC, we had what so far has been the maximum peak at Power 41. The activity is continuing.
- 11/22 17:00 UTC – In the early part of today we had the most significant activity, from 4 to 10 UTC a series of peaks on the 20 with the maximum at P25 just after 10 UTC.
- 11/22 11:00 UTC – The activity started yesterday is continuing but at lower values, today the significant part began at 4 UTC and remained on Power 20 threshold since than with a peak Power 25 at 10 UTC.
- 11/21 17:00 UTC – From this morning to 5 UTC since this period of activity began, there has been a constant increase in the maximum values reached, Power 33 was reached at 14 UTC. Right now we are around Power 15.
- 11/21 11:00 UTC – After 3 days of calm today we are seeing new activity, from 5 UTC there have been some variations initially at Power 20 and at 10 UTC at the peak until now at Power 23.
- 11/20 17:00 UTC – Third day of total calm.
- 11/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/18 17:00 UTC – Today we returned to a condition of very light activity, there were only two movements that exceeded Power 10, 16 at 6 UTC and 11 at 11 UTC.
- 11/17 17:00 UTC – The strong activity, that seems to have ended at 9 UTC today, lasted 20 hours. The highest peaks occurred in its initial part which took place yesterday, today the highest value was Power 30 as previously reported.
- 11/17 09:00 UTC – Today is the 17th, lately a day of recurring SR activity, and the movements started yesterday continued uninterrupted, the peaks are not at very high values, Power 37 was reached at 00 UTC today, but the values remained constantly around Power 30.
- 11/16 23:00 UTC – The strong activity continued but with slightly less intensity, this period of strong variations started at 6 UTC and has been above Power 40 for 2 hours, from 15 to 17 UTC. At this time the maximum values are around Power 30.
- 11/16 17:00 UTC – Today’s chart shows an initial long period of flat calm until 1 UTC when very light movements have brought the variations to reach Power 10 at 9 UTC. From here the movements started to become more consistent up to starting a strong activity period from 13 UTC during which the today’s maximum value of Power 46 was reached. It seems that the movements should also continue in the new chart of Nov. 17th.
- 11/15 17:00 UTC – The movements continued and grew steadily until 10 UTC when it reached today’s high at Power 22 to returned to normal values just after.
- 11/15 09:00 UTC – Shortly after midnight local time from the graph, corresponding to 17 UTC, we saw a slow and gradual increase in amplitude values that reached Power 17 at 8 UTC. It seems that the activity should continue.
- 11/14 17:00 UTC – Virtually calm, only a few slight movements between 3 and 5 UTC with a maximum of Power 13.
- 11/13 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/13 15:00 UTC – The first part of today’s chart day shows absolute calm, from 1 UTC there are very light movements that have given way to the light activity of today that lasted for the central part of today’s chart. During this phase there were 3 peaks that exceeded 20 and others that touched it, Power 24 was reached at around 6 UTC.
- 11/12 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity took place over a period of 9 hours, from 3 to 12 UTC, the most intense part with the maximum value of today as reported previously was from 5 to 8 UTC. The situation is now shown to be calm.
- 11/12 08:00 UTC – After several days of intense calm we come to a new series of movements characterized by rather significant peaks. The changes started suddenly at 3 UTC and in the span of four hours, at 7 UTC, there was the strongest peak so far at Power 48.
- 11/11 17:00 UTC – Today was mostly calm, the only variations with a maximum of Power 14 occurred from 7:30 to 9:30 UTC.
- 11/10 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 11/10 11:00 UTC – Not much to say, compared to the calm we see only the “streaks” on the Power 10.
- 11/9 17:00 UTC – The series of light movements continued without interruption, a slight drop to values close to calm took place in the last hours.
- 11/9 11:30 UTC – In this first part of the day the movements continued, increasing numerically but with less powerful amplitude variations whose maximum was Power 25 at 2:30 UTC.
- 11/8 17:00 UTC – The series of most significant movements of today lasted about eight hours, from 3 to 11 UTC with the peaks previously reported, this period has been followed by more slight movements.
- 11/8 10:30 UTC – From today’s image, we can see how in the last three days there has been a sort of sequence of movements characterized by a constant increasing trend, will this coincidentally reach its maximum on 11 November? The significant peaks of today started at 3, at 6 UTC reached 35 and just before 10 the maximum value of these last 3 days, Power 43.
- 11/7 17:00 UTC – Slight movements have continued throughout the day, the highest peak is the one reported previously but shortly after 9 UTC we can see another variation that has reached Power 27.
- 11/7 09:00 UTC – The graph in the first part of today shows how the constant slight movement that began yesterday is continuing. Today we have had the strongest peak of these last 3 days and reached Power 32 at 3 UTC.
- 11/6 17:00 UTC – After a couple of days of relative calm today, shortly after midnight UTC, movements began again which gradually brought the current peak value of Power 23 to 9:30 UTC. Activity has not stopped but has continued and at present it seems to see a crescendo that will lead to higher values.
- 11/5 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity is very similar to that of yesterday, slight movements from 1 to 8 UTC with the maximum value reached of Power 12.
- 11/4 17:00 UTC – Today the calm has been almost total, very slight variations have reached Power 15 between 6 and 10 UTC.
- 11/3 17:00 UTC – During the last 24 hours reported in the chart there were only 3 significant short-term events, the first happened at 19 UTC of yesterday at Power 25, the second movement, which lasted about 2 hours, reached today’s maximum of Power 32 at 6:30 UTC and the last at 10 UTC at 23.
- 11/2 17:00 UTC – We could recap today activity with how long the amplitude remained above 40: 6 hours, from 3 to 9 UTC. Today’s maximum is Power 98 as previously reported. From 11 UTC the values are back to normal.
- 11/2 09:30 UTC – The strong activity that we see in progress at this time started decisively at the turn of the local midnight, corresponding to 17 UTC. Initially with peaks at Power 20, within two hours it reached 30 around 19 UTC. These first movements were followed by a period during which the amplitude was constantly oscillating between 10 and 20. At 1 UTC today, the very powerful activity began, bringing the amplitude close to Power 100. The maximum of Power 98 was reached at 5:30 UTC.
- 11/1 17:00 UTC – The situation shows the continuation of the variations also in this second part of the day where the greatest peak of today was had at Power 21.
- 11/1 12:30 UTC – The new chart shows slight movements around midnight UTC that have reached Power 18, for the rest just ‘background’ movements around 10.
- 10/28 17:00 UTC – The peaks on the 40 are continuing, although in the last few hours there has been a slowdown now towards the end of today’s chart is shown an intensification of the variations, again around Power 40.
- 10/28 11:00 UTC – The strong activity continues without interruption. This phase began on October 26th at 22 UTC so we are now at about 36 consecutive hours. Today’s peak was the strongest of this phase and reached Power 60 at 23 UTC yesterday. Currently the peaks are around 40.
- 10/27 23:00 UTC – The strong activity did not stop, after a brief slowdown has resumed, from 20 UTC, with peaks over 40 Hz.
- 10/27 17:00 UTC – The most significant part of today’s movements was from 11 to 15 UTC, during which the maximum peak of the day has been reached. The oscillations are continuing around Power 15.
- 10/27 14:00 UTC – Today the activity started quite suddenly and within two hours it reached its first significant peak at 45 Hz at around midnight UTC. This was followed by other minor peaks up to the beginning of another phase of very intense activity that began at 10 UTC. From 11 UTC the amplitude was above 40 with a maximum at 50 at 12:30 UTC.
- 10/26 17:00 UTC – Much of the day today was calm, the only activity, that reached a maximum amplitude of 25 occurred between 5 and 11 UTC.
- 10/25 17:00 UTC – From 10 UTC the situation is calm.
- 10/25 11:00 UTC – Today the activity is completely on another level compared to the last days. The series of movements in progress began yesterday at 13 UTC on the 25 Hz level, a few hours later, at 18 UTC it approached 30 and after a period of moderate fluctuations it reached its maximum peak so far, 58 at 3:30 UTC. After this strong movement we see a series of minor peaks on the 25 threshold. AUGUST Interactive PDF Archive
- 10/24 17:00 UTC – A bit of movement returned from 13 to 15 UTC with two peaks that exceeded 20, the first at 24 and the second at 22. For the rest of the day it was calm.
- 10/23 17:00 UTC – The sort of ‘vibration’ that we noticed yesterday is perceived to have continued until the morning of today, unfortunately it reached its maximum during the arc in which the data were not recorded, the peak is shown at 10 Hz during the descent of the amplitude towards normal values apparently started at 4 UTC.
- 10/22 17:00 UTC – In today’s amplitude graph we can see a very slight and constantly increasing variation that began on the night between 20 and 21 October, it seems a sort of increasing vibration, as it is an amplitude it could be compared to an Om which from nothing increases, little by little but constantly. Now we are around Power 8.
- 10/21 17:00 UTC – Another day of light activity, the only significant movement reached 11 at 11 chart local time, corresponding to 4 UTC.
- 10/20 17:00 UTC – Very light activity, Power 10.
- 10/20 10:00 UTC – Not much to report, the most relevant movement reached an amplitude of Power 16 just before 9 am UTC.
- 10/19 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 10/18 17:00 UTC – The only significant activity of today has been reported previously, we are now in a situation of calm.
- 10/18 10:00 UTC – A light activity continued after the previous series of peaks, the average has been around Power 20 from 18 to 22 UTC. Is seems the functionality on the TSU is still not fully recovered.
- 10/17 17:00 UTC – In the part of the graph available for today we note 3 peaks one of Power 53, reported previously, the second of Power 57 at 10:15 UTC and the last minor at 25 at 12:40 UTC.
- 10/17 08:30 UTC – From 6 UTC the data are available again and, like every self-respecting 17 in this last period, even today we have our peak with a power of 53 at 7:20 UTC. We hope that the problem has been solved and we can return to a normal flow of data.
- 10/16 17:00 UTC – Still frozen at yesterday’s image, other sources report peaks for today at 20.
- 10/15 17:00 UTC – Pitch black.
- 10/15 10:00 UTC – This is the little we have for the last few days, lack of data. Other stations with different measurement report calm.
- 10/14 17:00 UTC – For the little we can see the situation remained calm.
- 10/14 09:30 UTC – The TSU site is back live but the interruption data is not available as seen from the large blank space in the chart. Looking for information on the web it seems that during this “void” period the situation remained almost calm. Currently we see very light movements at about 10 Hz.
- 10/13 22:00 UTC – TSU website still down.
- 10/12 17:00 UTC – TSU website is down, we will post an update as soon as it will return live.
- 10/11 17:00 UTC – After several days of calm, from yesterday at 7:30 UTC, we are seeing a medium activity which, despite being uninterrupted, generated peaks of average amplitude. From 12 UTC today, a period of more significant movements began which reached the maximum peak at 59 Hz shortly after 15 UTC.
- 10/10 17:00 UTC – Today the activity has returned more significantly since 1 UTC. The first significant variation started at 7:30 UTC and within few hours reached the maximum of 42 Hz at 9:45 UTC. The movements are continuing.
- 10/9 17:00 UTC – The light activity continues, the peak of today has reached 13 Hz shortly after 9 UTC. A black vertical line is visible in the chart, it’s due to missing data.
- 10/8 17:00 UTC – Almost calm, maximum 13 Hz at 10 UTC.
- 10/7 17:00 UTC – Even today very light activity, the maximum of 17 Hz was reached shortly after 4 UTC. This slight activity however lasted from midnight to 15 UTC.
- 10/6 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 10/5 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 10/4 17:00 UTC – Practically calm, peak at 13 Hz at 11 UTC.
- 10/3 17:00 UTC – The pattern of slight daily increase, seems to be underway again, the activity saw a first isolated peak at 1 UTC which reached 17 CC and later, during a more relevant phase, 22 CC at 6:30 UTC.
- 10/2 17:00 UTC – Slight activity limited to a period of about 10 hours, from 1 to 11 UTC, the maximum peak at 9 to 14 CC.
- 10/1 17:00 UTC – Very light activity during the central part of the day, the only significant peak reached 26 Hz at 4 UTC.
- 9/28 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity was concentrated in about 5 hours from 2 to 7 UTC as described above. Calm followed.
- 9/28 10:00 UTC – Light activity started around 23 UTC yesterday, with a constantly increase it reached the maximum of 35 Hz at 4 UTC. The movements continued on these values until 7 UTC when there was a rapid decline.
- 9/27 17:00 UTC – Even today the moderate period of activity, from midnight to 11 UTC, the maximum peak was 26 Hz at 8 UTC.
- 9/26 17:00 UTC – After a pause of about 12 hours, at midnight UTC slight variations began, around 13 o’clock the two strongest peaks of the day were evicted, 35 and 37 Hz. The entity of the variations began then to go down until it reached again calm at 13 UTC.
- 9/25 17:00 UTC – Today almost calm, the light activity began just before midnight UTC and lasted until 10, the peaks were between 10 and 15 Hz.
- 9/24 17:00 UTC – Even today, a day of medium activity. It started around midnight UTC and the central part was from 5 to 9 UTC during which the strongest peak of today occurred, 47 Hz at 7:40. After this animated phase there was a reduction in the variations with few isolated peaks at 26 Hz. From 13:30 UTC it’s calm.
- 9/23 17:00 UTC – After the movements reported previously the activity continued to increase and shortly after, at 6:30 UTC, there was the strongest peak of the day that reached 62 Hz. After this, the variations were reduced with some isolated spike around the 20 Hz threshold.
- 9/23 08:30 UTC – After a brief pause of about 6 hours the slight movements started again lightly at 23 UTC. A series of most significant peaks took place from 4:30 am with a maximum of 21 Hz around 6 UTC.
- 9/22 17:00 UTC – Today the movements started at 4 UTC and from that moment we can see numerous peaks around 20 Hz, the strongest reached 25 Hz at 9:30 UTC. The activity is continuing.
- 9/21 17:00 UTC – Today’s movements lasted about 14 hours, from 23 UTC yesterday, the highest peaks are those reported previously. The situation now is calm.
- 9/21 10:30 UTC – The strong activity of yesterday was followed by a period of calm that lasted about 9 hours, until 23 UTC yesterday. From that moment on, a moderate but continuous activity began which generated various peaks at 25 Hz between 7 and 8:30 UTC.
- 9/20 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted, in its maximum expression, around 9 hours, from 5 to 14 UTC. During this period the values remained above 60 Hz for about 6 hours, from 6 to 12. The time period above 40 Hz was from 6 to 12:30 UTC. Currently the values are back to normal. The 99 Hz were reached at 10:20 UTC.
- 9/20 10:30 UTC – We are getting close to 100 Hz, 98 at 10 UTC.
- 9/20 09:00 UTC – After a period of calm lasted several hours, at midnight UTC a new cycle of movements began, peaks remained moderate around 15 Hz for about 4 hours. At 5 UTC, however, started a very strong activity which in about 2 hours, at 7:20 UTC, led to a massive peak at 95 Hz.
- 9/19 17:00 UTC – The activity reported previously was the only one today, started at 6 and returned to normal values at 11:30 UTC.
- 9/19 10:00 UTC – Much of today has been calm, the first sign of movement was at 4:30 UTC and anticipated a strong activity that seems to be of short duration, about 2 hours; at 9 UTC we have had what up to now is the largest movement at 66 Hz.
- 9/18 17:00 UTC – Today, practically continuous activity, even if of very moderate magnitude, the most “lively” part was from midnight to 11 UTC with a maximum peak at 20 Hz at 4:20 UTC.
- 9/17 17:00 UTC – The peak reported previously was the first of a 40 Hz activity phase that lasted 4 hours, from 12:30 to 16:30 UTC. The peak at 40 Hz occurred at 13:20.
- 9/17 14:30 UTC – The activity remained in a calm condition until midnight UTC when slight movements began. Suddenly at 6:30 and 7 UTC two peaks occurred, the first at 30 and the second at 38 Hz. These were followed by a further calm until a 38 Hz movement at 13:45.
- 9/16 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 9/16 08:30 UTC – Usual activity around the 17th of the month. Today the movements started in a rather sudden and powerful way but initially with isolated peaks, the first was just before midnight UTC at 30 Hz. This was followed by 44 Hz at 6 UTC and then what is now the strongest, 63 Hz at 8 UTC.
- 9/15 17:00 UTC – After about 8 hours of calm, at 1 UTC, a slight activity began with no significant peaks.
- 9/14 17:00 UTC – The activity, even if light-moderate, continues incessantly. As in the last three days it has been a constant oscillation on 10-15 Hz with sporadic more significant movements. Today the relevant part goes from 10 to 16 UTC with a series of spikes the highest of which reached 34 Hz at 14:30 UTC.
- 9/13 17:00 UTC – The activity that started yesterday at 18 UTC lasted 5 hours, until 23 UTC, it has been a powerful movement even if the maximum peak was 38 Hz. For the rest of the day there was a continuous slight background activity.
- 9/12 21:30 UTC – The new graph shows what appears to be the beginning of a significant activity, these movements started at 18 UTC and are in progress, the highest value so far has been 37 Hz.
- 9/12 17:00 UTC – After the solitary spike previously reported, the activity continued but of low entity.
- 9/12 10:00 UTC – The new graph shows a first peak last night at 6 pm UTC which reached 28 Hz, followed by a period of relative calm until 5:30 UTC when a powerful spike reached 49 Hz.
- 9/11 17:00 UTC – Even after previous significant activity the movements continued, but with relatively low peaks, 20 Hz, and are continuing around this magnitude.
- 9/11 10:00 UTC – There was no actual pause after yesterday’s activity, the movements continued with a peak to 29 Hz at 20 UTC while a more powerful activity occurred from 8 UTC with two peaks above 40 Hz the strongest of which to 43 Hz at 9 UTC.
- 9/10 17:00 UTC – Calm. The movements ended at 10 UTC.
- 9/10 10:30 UTC – Today’s chart shows an activity similar to yesterday’s, with isolated peaks, but slightly more continuous. The movements started at 23 UTC yesterday with slight variations. The most significant peaks occurred in rapid succession from 8 UTC with the maximum value 34 Hz at 8:20 UTC.
- 9/9 17:00 UTC – After the two peaks previously reported, another one occurred at 20 Hz at 10:30 UTC after which it was calm.
- 9/9 11:00 UTC – A pair of isolated peaks has been the activity of today until now, the first at 7:30 UTC has reached 27 Hz, the second peak 1 hour later at 8:30 UTC has been at 37 Hz.
- 9/8 17:00 UTC – Even today, looking at the chart, one has the feeling that the activity, in the last four days, is gradually decreasing. Today the movements lasted 6 hours, from 6 to 12 UTC, the maximum peak was 23 Hz at around 7 UTC.
- 9/7 17:00 UTC – Today’s graph shows that in the last 3 days there has been a decline in the intensity of the activity. Today the movements started at 5 and lasted until 11:30 UTC, during this period the maximum peak was 30 Hz at 8:30 UTC.
- 9/6 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity period lasted for about 12 hours, from 23 UTC yesterday to 11 UTC today, now the situation is calm.
- 9/6 10:30 UTC – The activity today started at midnight UTC with small variation on the 15 Hz threshold, from 4 UTC the values increased slightly reaching 20 Hz, at 8 UTC we had the strongest peak until now that reached 44 Hz.
- 9/5 17:00 UTC – The activity after the strong movement described earlier remained calm. The black band is due to lack of data for that time period.
- 9/5 10:00 UTC – The TSU site had some glitches until now, the surprise update shows us a strong activity. The opening was given by an isolated peak at 55 Hz followed by a period of about 2 hours of strong movements culminating with a 67 Hz spike at at 8:30 UTC.
- 9/4 17:00 UTC – Another spike at 27 Hz occurred during a short period of activity lasted 1 hour from 11:30 UTC.
- 9/4 10:00 UTC – The activity continued uninterrupted even today, the most significant part up to now has started at 7 UTC and has led to a peak at 40 Hz just before 8 UTC.
- 9/3 17:00 UTC – Even in today’s chart we can see that there wasn’t a real calm. The periods of most intense activity were two: the first from 7 to 9 UTC which reached the maximum at 20 Hz; the second from 14 to 15 UTC with the maximum at 36 Hz.
- 9/2 17:00 UTC – The situation, after the previous peaks, is in a phase of calm.
- 9/2 11:30 UTC – The variations continued practically without interruption even if with moderate values, at 7 UTC a more significant activity began which led to a peak at 69 Hz at 8 UTC followed by another at 40 Hz about an hour later. This period of elevated activity lasted about 2 hours.
- 9/1 17:00 UTC – There has been no pause, although without excessive values the activity has been continuous and seems to last longer. An isolated peak at 37 Hz occurred at 12:20 UTC.
- 9/1 09:00 UTC – Movements restarted shortly after the midnight shown on the chart, corresponding to 17 UTC. Peaks were moderate with the strongest that reached 36 Hz at 20:30 UTC. After this a period of variations started with the average value being at 20 Hz for 6 continuous hours, from 23 to 5 UTC this morning.
- Frequency means how many wave cycle happen in a second, 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second, Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big is the wave, the chart shows the frequency variation in Hz and the amplitude using the white color.
- 8/31 17:00 UTC – Today was a day of continuous light activity. The most active part was from 6 to 10 UTC with two peaks over 30 Hz.
- 8/30 17:00 UTC – The activity is continuing even if the duration of the peaks is lower, at the highest peak of today at 68 Hz others followed, all higher than 55. Since 10:30 UTC today the average has been above 40 Hz.
- 8/30 13:30 UTC – At 8 UTC, quite suddenly, started a powerful activity that after an initial peak at 37 just before 11 UTC led to a powerful 68 Hz around 13 UTC.
- 8/30 09:00 UTC – The activity that we have seen started yesterday in the last part of the chart continued at low but constant levels, so far there has not been a calm period, even if the maximum peaks have only reached 17 Hz.
- 8/29 17:00 UTC – Effectively after the isolated peak of this morning not much happened, just a glimpse of a movement, actually ongoing, that started at 16 UTC.
- 8/29 09:00 UTC – It seems that today will be a day of relative calm, an isolated quick peak occurred just before 6 UTC and reached 19 Hz.
- 8/28 17:00 UTC – After the past strong activity, today, has been a day of relative calm, a light activity occurred from 5 to 11 UTC and the strongest peak was just before 8 UTC at 17 Hz.
- 8/27 17:00 UTC – After the previous peak, the activity continued and seems to be still ongoing. The peaks were slightly lower, at 30 Hz.
- 8/27 13:30 UTC – After 17 hours of calm, at 4 UTC today, a strong increase in activity began, at first gradual then from 10 UTC much more intense. The maximum was reached at 5:20 UTC with 59 Hz.
- 8/26 17:00 UTC – Four isolated peaks today, spaced one from the other from about 2 hours from 4 to 9 UTC with the maximum value at 26 Hz.
- 8/25 17:00 UTC – In total, today’s activity lasted about 9 hours, from 4 to 13 UTC. During this period there were 3 peaks over 40 Hz. From 7 to 10 UTC.
- 8/25 09:30 UTC – This morning at 4 UTC started a consistent activity that seems it could lead to significant peaks. In about 3 hours of constantly increasing values, at 7 UTC it reached 40 Hz.
- 8/24 17:00 UTC – Minor activity today, limited from 7 to 11 UTC, the maximum peak was at 20 Hz at 10:30 UTC.
- 8/23 17:00 UTC – Today’s significant activity was concentrated in about 5 hours, from 4 to 9 UTC, during this period there were 3 peaks 30, 27 and 25 Kek. After this phase of movement, some latency has remained.
- Schumann Resonance Interactive PDF July 2019
- SR Image Archive – July 2019
- 8/22 17:00 UTC – Even today a sort of continuous but scattered activity, shortly after midnight on the chart, 17 UTC, there were variations in amplitude dependencies of a SR frequency of 24 Hz (this for purists who say that the amplitude does not expresses in Hz). A further peak (… … … ….) 34 Hz occurred at 12:30 UTC and marked the beginning of a minor activity that seems to have ended at 17 UTC.
- 8/21 17:00 UTC – After the peaks previously reported, the situation gradually returned to normal, only a small flicker at 14 at 13:30 UTC.
- 8/20 17:00 UTC – The light activity we saw yesterday did not stop and in this new chart we see that it began to intensify since 20 UTC yesterday to then generate a significant first peak at 2 UTC which reached 36 Hz. A few hours later, at 6 UTC, has begun what so far is the strongest activity of the last few days which led immediately to a peak of 46 Hz followed by 44 Hz at 7:45 UTC.
- 8/20 17:00 UTC – Today was characterized by a continuous light background activity that had its isolated peaks at 37 and 26 Hz at 4:45 and 10:30 UTC respectively.
- 8/19 17:00 UTC – Another calm day, there were some variations on 10 Hz around 4 and 9 UTC.
- 8/18 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 8/17 17:00 UTC – For the 17th of the month, as often happened, there was a bit of entertainment with this representation created by this series of peaks, each lasting about 30 minutes, of a series of bars … Regarding the values , the 57 Hz previously reported remained the highest.
- 8/17 12:00 UTC – Significant activity began this morning at 6 UTC. The variations have been increasing with peaks at 22, 30, 35, 46 and 57 Hz. The latter occurred shortly after 11 UTC.
- 8/16 17:00 UTC – A further modest isolated peak occurred at 11:30 UTC with 15 Hz. This interrupted the calm condition that returned soon after.
- 8/16 11:30 UTC – Today’s activity until now resulted in 3 isolated peaks, all around 23 Hz, occurred at 5, 6 and 7:30 UTC. Apart from these variations it was a condition of calm.
- 8/15 17:00 UTC – After the peak at 33 Hz the amplitude slowly began to decrease with peaks always decreasing until reaching normal values at 13 UTC.
- 8/15 11:00 UTC – Today’s first peak was at 22 Hz at 5:30 UTC and marked the beginning of today’s variations. A second isolated peak reached 33 Hz at 8 UTC.
- 8/14 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity is similar to that of yesterday, only that it was longer, from 2 to 12 UTC. The maximum peaks were 35 and 37 Hz at 6:30 am and 8:30 UTC.
- 8/13 17:00 UTC – After the peaks described previously, the variations in amplitude decreased until calm was reached at 13 UTC.
- 8/13 10:30 UTC – Today is presenting us a medium activity in progress with variations in the amplitude of the Resonance that started at 4 UTC. The first peaks were on 25 Hz while the one that is the highest until now has reached 37 Hz at 7:30 UTC. A further intense peak reached 32 Hz at 9:30 UTC.
- 8/12 17:00 UTC – Today there was a light and sparse activity, in the morning UTC peaks occurred at 15 Hz while at 12 UTC there was a strong isolated peak at 47 Hz.
- 8/11 17:00 UTC – Today’s significant movements began around 7 UTC and soon led to the first of two today’s peaks, 32 Hz at 8 UTC. The second and greatest peak today was 36 Hz at 9:20 UTC. In total this more intense phase lasted about 3 hours.
- 8/10 17:00 UTC – The day continued with rising peaks that after those reported previously continued until reaching today’s high of 35 Hz at 10:45 UTC. From 12:30 UTC the situation is calm.
- 8/10 11:00 UTC – Also today we’re having medium activity, started at 5 UTC. The peaks occurred with amplitude increasing values, from 20 Hz up to what is the highest until now, 30 Hz at 9:20 UTC.
- 8/9 17:00 UTC – Dopo il picco riportato in precedenza l’attività è andata calando fino alla calma.
- 8/9 15:30 UTC – Still light activity, from around 10 UTC very slight variations have started but have led to a peak at 39 Hz at 14 UTC.
- 8/9 11:00 UTC – After the powerful peak yesterday the activity remained calm until 4 UTC today when movements created two consecutive peaks at 20 Hz. After this slight activity the situation became calm again.
- 8/8 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted for about 10 hours, from 6 to 16 UTC. The maximum peak is the one reported previously. Now the situation is calm.
- 8/8 14:00 UTC – Today’s graph shows the sudden start of a strong activity started at 8 UTC, within 30 minutes the maximum peak was reached at 74 Hz. The movements are continuing with other peaks around 30 Hz.
- 8/7 17:00 UTC – Today there are only 3 isolated and moderate peaks, the first at 6:45 UTC at 19 Hz, the second at 7:20 UTC at 15 Hz and the third and last at 8 UTC at 10 Hz. Before and after these peaks was calm .
- 8/6 17:00 UTC – Not much to report today, the activity was concentrated around midnight UTC with a maximum peak at 11 Hz at 00:30 UTC.
- 8/5 17:00 UTC – The resonance remained at a constant level of background, from the amplitude graph we note that there is never really a calm like yesterday. It probably has something to do with the moderate Geomagnetic Storm (see Space Weather) currently underway with KPI 5.
- 8/4 17:00 UTC – Light activity from 9 to 12 UTC with two peaks at 19 and 16 Hz.
- 8/3 17:00 UTC – Calm from 13 UTC.
- 8/3 09:30 UTC – Yesterday’s light activity, which started just before the 24 hours of the chart corresponding to 17 UTC, continued until 19 UTC and the amplitude slightly exceeded 10 Hz. This was followed by another activity from 00 UTC today and the highest peak at 41 Hz occurred soon after, at 00:20 UTC. Another spike at 40 Hz followed at 9 UTC.
- 8/2 17:00 UTC – Today the activity was concentrated in 6 hours, from 2 to 8 UTC, the maximum peak was the one described above. In the last part of the trip reported, from 14 UTC a constant started but for now light activity.
- 8/2 08:30 UTC – Today we are witnessing what appears to be the beginning of a significant phase of activity, it started at 2 UTC and is continuing. After a first peak at 29 Hz at 3:30 UTC, a much higher spike followed reaching 68 Hz at 4:15 UTC.
- 8/1 17:00 UTC – We returned to a light activity, the significant part took place from 6 to 12 UTC with the maximum peak of 27 Hz at 7:40 UTC.
1-9 July 2019
- 7/31 17:00 UTC – The movements in the last 24 hours took place over a continuous period of 18 hours, from 5 pm yesterday until 11 UTC today. The maximum peaks are those reported in the previous updates as in the last 5 hours the situation is calm.
- 7/31 10:30 UTC – The activity from the early hours of today has remained light with continuous oscillations of the amplitude between 10 and 20 Hz. At 7 UTC, instead, more intense movements began which culminated with a sudden peak at 65 Hz at 8:30 UTC.
- 7/30 20:30 UTC – Just after midnight on the graph, time in Tomsk, corresponding to 17 UTC, a powerful activity began which brought the amplitude initially to a peak of 40 Hz then, between 19 and 20 UTC at 69 Hz.
- 7/30 17:00 UTC – Yesterday’s closure was not properly complete, the activity returned with moderate peaks between 10 and 20 Hz at 5.30 pm yesterday and again today from 4 UTC with movements that continued until 14 UTC. During this period there were two twin peak peaks at 34 Hz between 10 and 11 UTC.
- 7/29 17:00 UTC – It seems we have returned to the more regular models in view of an August that many say could be “resounding”. Today the activity started at 8 UTC and reached a significant first peak at 43 Hz at 9 UTC. This was followed by the strongest peak of the day at 48 Hz at 10:20 UTC. A last movement at 12 UTC at 33 Hz was “closing” one.
- 7/28 17:00 UTC – Slight revival of the activity, 5 hours from 7 to 12 with the maximum peak at 28 Hz at 7:30, this was followed by another spike at 25 Hz at 12. After the latter the amplitude returned to a state of calm.
- 7/27 17:00 UTC – Still calm but with a very light activity that occurred from 22 UTC last night to 1 UTC this morning with various peaks at 9 Hz.
- 7/26 17:00 UTC – Another day of almost total calm, highest peak 7 Hz at 23 UTC yesterday.
- 7/25 17:00 UTC – Still calm… maximum peak at 23 UTC yesterday at 9 Hz.
- 7/24 17:00 UTC – Someone turned off the meters 😀 Today was a day of massive calm. The highest peak was at 7 Hz at 10:45 UTC. Trying to recall a day of such calm… couldn’t remember.
- 7/23 17:00 UTC – Another calm day, the maximum peak was 11 Hz. At 21 UTC yesterday (which is part of today’s graph) while for the “UTC today” the peak was 9 Hz at 11:30 UTC.
- 7/22 17:00 UTC – Flat calm. For the second day in a row the amplitude has been at low value… unusual lately.
- 7/21 17:00 UTC – Calm.
- 7/20 17:00 UTC – The activity returns even if still moderate, today it started at 3 UTC which and to a first peak to 20 Hz at 7 UTC and a second more powerful to 27 Hz at 9:15 UTC. A further 21 Hz occurred at 12:30 UTC after which the amplitude returned to normal values.
- 7/20 08:30 UTC – After a day of total calm, at midnight on the graph, corresponding to 5 pm UTC (4:49 on the 19th maybe?), there was a sudden peak at 28 Hz. After this movement the amplitude returned to normal values. A light activity started again at 4 UTC with peaks rising to 20 Hz at 7 UTC.
- 7/19 17:00 UTC – Calm, maximum peak was 12 Hz at 13 UTC.
- 7/18 17:00 UTC – In the last 24 hours there has been a very light activity, some peaks around 15 Hz occurred between 21 and 23 UTC yesterday while today, between 13 and 14, still not very significant with a peak at 17 Hz. A peak to 50 Hz can be seen in the Quality chart, even if it’s of difficult explanation.
- 7/17 17:00 UTC – Not much else after the series of previous peaks, amplitude values have returned to normal since 11 UTC.
- 7/17 10:30 UTC – We are at the 17th – Q – and, as expected, after days of slight but steady increase in activity, we are having a fairly significant peak. It is possible, again on the basis of sensations, that in the coming days we will see even more activities, but they are only assumptions. Meanwhile, today the activity started at 3:30 UTC with a first peak at 20-30 Hz which lasted about 1 hour. At 9 UTC instead we quickly moved to 55 Hz followed shortly after by a 48 Hz. We will see how the day evolves.
- 7/16 17:00 UTC – Today we can say that it was a calm day, the amplitude went close to 10 Hz from 9 to 14 UTC and then dropped. Tonight UTC there will be the Partial Lunar Eclipse.
- 7/15 17:00 UTC – Even today pattern confirmed, the activity was shorter, about 7 hours from 7 to 14 UTC, but the maximum peak was more significant reaching 60 Hz at 12 UTC.
- 7/14 17:00 UTC – Also today the activity lasted 9 hours, from 5 to 14 UTC, and once again more powerful than yesterday; after the peaks previously reported there was a last movement at 20 Hz just before 13 UTC after which the amplitude returned to normal values.
- 7/14 12:30 UTC – It seems that the increasing amplitude pattern already seen many times over the past few months is confirmed; today so far we have had 6 hours of activity with peaks higher than yesterday, they have reached 43 Hz at 6 UTC and 44 Hz at 10:40 UTC.
- 7/13 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity lasted 9 hours, from 3:30 to 12:30 UTC with the maximum peak as per previous report. From 12:30 am the amplitude remained at normal values.
- 7/13 11:00 UTC – Considering the activity of yesterday and today, with the latter appearing to be similar but with more intense peaks, one has the feeling that there is a pattern towards a significant activity that often occurred around mid-month and that in July could have maximum peaks around July 16-17. Obviously it is not possible to make predictions but only to report the “feelings”. So far the strongest peak has been at 35 Hz at 9 UTC.
- 7/12 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity resulted in a series of 6 increasing peaks that took place over a period of about 10 hours, from 4 to 14 UTC, with a rhythm of about 1 hour and a half between one and the other ‘other. Amplitudes ranged from 12 hz of the first to 38 Hz of the last and most powerful.
- 7/11 17:00 UTC – Calm. New Interactive June PDF Archive posted – RS Archive Page Updated.
- 7/10 17:00 UTC – Not much to report in the second part of the chart, only a further isolated peak at around 20 Hz at 14:15 UTC.
- 7/10 13:00 UTC – After yesterday’s activity there were about 12 hours of calm, from 9 UTC a light activity began which reached 15 Hz at 10 UTC. After this slight introductory peak there was a sudden surge to 48 Hz, following this the amplitude returned to normal values.
- 7/9 22:00 UTC – As expected the activity continued until 21 UTC when apparently the amplitude values returned to normal. A significant peak occurred at 17:30 UTC and reached 53 Hz.
- 7/9 17:00 UTC – The significant activity of today has just begun, from 10 UTC there have been movements on 20 Hz while from 16 the amplitude has increased to 40 Hz with the maximum peak at 44 Hz at 16:20 UTC. It seems that the activity is continuing.
- 7/8 17:00 UTC – Today the amplitude values have stabilized at an average of 20 Hz for about 7 hours, from 5 to 12 UTC. During this time there have been various peaks at 23 Hz.
- 7/7 17:00 UTC – Today’s activity was one of the most significant in recent months, especially for the peak reached at 110 Hz. After this peak occurred at 11:20 UTC there was a slow descent towards normal values, it took 4 hours to reach them. During this time there was the second peak, at 103 Hz at 12:15 UTC.
- 7/7 13:00 UTC – The previous peak at 95 Hz was not the maximum so far, at 11:20 UTC the amplitude reached a very powerful 110 Hz! It is now continuing within 75 and 90 Hz.
- 7/7 11:15 UTC – Even today after 14 hours of calm we have seen new activity. The first small peaks have reached and maintained 20 Hz for just under 4 hours, from 5:30 to 9:00 UTC. From that moment we have seen a powerful increase that in less than an hour brought the amplitude values to a powerful 95 Hz at 10:45 UTC.
- 7/6 17:00 UTC – After the maximum peak reported previously, at 12 UTC a high surge followed and reached 53 Hz after which the amplitude returned to normal values within an hour.
- 7/6 11:45 UTC – The intensity of the variations continues to increase, at 10:45 UTC we had a powerful surge in the amplitude that reached 84 Hz.
- 7/6 11:00 UTC – After about 14 hours of calm, the significant activity resumed quite suddenly at 4 UTC with peaks that remained constantly above 26 Hz. The first notable peaks were at 45 and 47 Hz at 7:15 and 8:30. A more powerful peak, the largest so far, has reached 50 Hz at 10:30 UTC.
- 7/5 17:00 UTC – The activity in the last 24 hours saw an isolated opening peak at 40 Hz at 20:45 UTC yesterday, followed by 8 hours of calm before a period of about 9 hours of fairly significant activity began. The maximum peak was reached with 60 Hz at 17:30 UTC although previously, from 6:45 am to 8:00 UTC, the amplitude remained constantly above 47 Hz.
- 7/4 17:00 UTC – Calm, only peak has been at at 15 Hz at 6 UTC.
- 7/3 17:00 UTC – After the period of strong activity previously reported, from 1 UTC today the situation is calm.
- 7/3 09:00 UTC – The massive activity started yesterday at 16 UTC lasted until 24 UTC, 8 hours. The maximum peak was 50 Hz but the average amplitude has been quite high shown by the amount of white during this period. Since midnight UTC the amplitude has returned to normal values.
- 7/2 20:00 UTC – The activity continued, it started quickly at 16 UTC and reached the first peak at 40 Hz at 17:30 UTC. After this surge it continued to rise to the second peak which is the largest today at 50 Hz. At 18:15 UTC.
- 7/2 17:00 UTC – Even today practically zero activity, the highest peak was at 10 Hz but just at the time of publication of this update there is a marked increase that brought the amplitude to 25 Hz increasing, we will see in the next hours if the activity continues.
- 7/1 17:00 UTC – Today we only had 7 isolated peaks, the strongest was at 6:30 UTC and reached 22 Hz
From Samantha Orthlieb and Senses of the soul.
From Samantha Orthlieb and Senses of the soul.
June 8th Ascension energies update: There is an incoming solar storm tomorrow that will amplify our already heightened emotional clearing. However, this will help release any stuck emotions and propel us forward toward the the June 17th Full Moon. We continue to be at a place where we are asked to pull, not push. Using our strength to move forward in faith at a steady pace. We are not at the stage of making things happen, but instead are being asked to allow things to flow and unfold before us as we move ahead in strength and steadiness. We need to breathe deeply and feel the difference in the energy, and self-care continues to be critical as well as discovering what we need. We continue to move forward step by step, quietly into the next phase of our journey.
There is a need to seek the path forward with the Higher Self. This may not be the easier path or the one with the quickest resolution to current heartache, turmoil, trauma or issues. All things now need time to settle more, allowing peace and seeking grace within. More clarity is on its way as we continue to reclaim trust in ourselves.
For physical and psycho spiritual symptoms see my last post.
There is a need to seek the path forward with the Higher Self. This may not be the easier path or the one with the quickest resolution to current heartache, turmoil, trauma or issues. All things now need time to settle more, allowing peace and seeking grace within. More clarity is on its way as we continue to reclaim trust in ourselves.
For physical and psycho spiritual symptoms see my last post.
Solar wind streams cause auroras or Northern Lights to occur, so there is high possibility they will be witnessed around the Arctic Circle towards the middle to end of the week. They can usually be seen an hour before sunrise, or approximately an hour or two after sunset.
- Alex Myles
Disclaimer: If you experience any of the symptoms listed and have medical concerns, please also seek the advice of a medical professional. The above symptoms are commonly noted during geomagnetic storms; however, there may be other medical-related causes.